Looking for a powerful flea and tick spray that is gentle on your pet and home? Look no further than Bob Martin Clear Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home!
The innovative Bob Martin Clear Flea Spray is the only one you'll need to control flea and tick infestations on your pet and in your home. The Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray's unique "sticky trap" immobilizes fleas and ticks at all stages of the flea lifecycle - larvae, eggs, and adult fleas, preventing them from reproducing and infesting your pet and home.
Effective against fleas at all stages of the lifecycle - eggs, larvae, and adult fleas - the Bob Martin Clear Flea Spray for Pets & Home will protect your pet and home from fleas for up to 4 weeks. In addition, the Bob Martin Flea Spray's pesticide-free formula makes it gentle on your pet and safe for use around your family.
Don't let fleas and ticks take over your home - get Bob Martin Clear Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home today and enjoy a flea-free home!
How to use
Shake the spray gently immediately prior to use.
For your pet:
1. Brush the coat against the lay to expose the skin.
2. Spray from a distance of approximately 10cm, avoiding all sensitive areas, in particular eyes and ears.
3. Pay attention to the base of the tail and around the neck area where fleas tend to congregate.
4. Use 2 pumps per kilo of body weight.
It is easier to treat your pet in the evening and to allow the coat to dry overnight.
Brush the coat the following day to remove any flea debris.
The product will leave a silky film on the coat but this is perfectly safe.
For your home:
1. Before spraying on carpets and soft furnishings test a small inconspicuous area to test for compatibility.
2. Spray from a distance of 30cm, applying 17 pumps uniformly across each square metre of surface.
3. Avoid spraying onto wooden and laminate floors as this product will make the flooring slippery.
Lavandin oil 0.2% w/w
FOR SAFE USE
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Should eye contact occur, rinse well with plenty of water.
- If irritation occurs seek medical advice. Wash hands after use.
- Avoid breathing in mist and use in a well ventilated room.
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
- When using do not eat or drink.
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Keep cats away from varnished, polished, plastic or leather surfaces until completely dry.
- Take particular care around leather upholstery.
- Avoid spraying onto wooden or laminate flooring as it will make the flooring slippery.
- For external use on cats and for use around the home only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Disposal should be in accordance with local, state or national legislation.
- Contains dimethicone.